We are one family…
Through Jesus Christ, God has placed us in one family. While possess a diversity of personalities and gifts, we celebrate this diversity while enjoying the unity we have in Christ. Since it is the precious blood of Christ that has enabled us to be in this family, we acknowledge the value of each member using his or her God-given gifts to serve Christ’s Church (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12).
We have one goal…
As we gather throughout the week our goal is maturity in Christ (Christ-likeness) which will keep this family from being manipulated by the philosophies of this world. We are a community that is connected and dependent on every member doing his or her part in order to grow and mature into Christ through love (Ephesians 4).
We have one mission…
The Great Commission is not an option but a mandate from Christ to his Church (Matthew 28:18-20).
- We are an exalting church: We acknowledge Christ as Head of the Church. He alone has all authority and honor should be directed toward him.
- We are a going church: We are not to expect people to come to us. Instead, we are to be intentional about taking the gospel to the lost.
- We are an embracing church: We embrace our mission to all people regardless of their background or season in life. We do not show partiality when it comes to sharing the gospel.
- We are a proclaiming church: We proclaim the gospel message of repentance and forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ alone.
- We are a disciple-making church: We baptize those who come to faith in Christ and teach them to obey all Christ has commanded.
- We are an empowered church: We accomplish our tasks by relying on the power of the Holy Spirit. 
 Aubrey Malphurs, Strategic Disciple Making: A Practical Tool for Successful Ministry, 16-17